The weather’s starting to warm up, I just got my BAP LOE 2014 ticket and my work pay check, so — in light of high spirits, time to host another giveaway! PRIZES: There will be 2 winners. One will receive the EXO DVD Set, the other the BAP Official good.
- EXO’s First Box 4 Disc DVD Set: (DVD 1) EXO BOX , Secret Box, Funny Box, Sweet Box (DVD 2) HongKong Time, BeiJing Time (DVD 3) On the Record, Off the Record (DVD 4) Music Video, Making Film + Random EXO Photocard
- Either (1) One Official B.A.P Matoki Doll or (2) Official B.A.P LOE 2014 T-SHIRT: Links to see what both of these look like can be found under the read more!
Each of the two winners will also receiving the following:
- Coupon for 1 Item in the Abuex Shop (Click!): Any items, no matter what the cost will be given free with free shipping!
Please read the rules as noted below on the read more link, then reblog and/or like this post! The giveaway will end on April 30th, 2014. Winners will be announced on May 1st!
I was tagged by my best pal batingold
1. What is your ideal vacation destination?
Japan. I went two years ago and I really need to go back. I miss it.
2. Hidden talents?
Hmmm, I’m pretty handy. Like I can build stuff, and fix stuff, and change tires and probably solve lots of lil problems. Most of my talents aren’t really hidden.
3. Least favorite chore?
Cleaning the bathroom.
4. Dream Job?
Cordi Noona. That or tour photographer. I’d love to photograph bands on tours.
5. Any Siblings?
Two lil bros. Ian (30) and Zac (23)
6. Favorite superhero?
Carolyn already knows the answer to this. But Hawkman is the shit, and don’t even try to argue with me about it.
7. Dragons or Gargoyles?
Hmm, those two are so vastly different. But if they came to life like in the cartoon I’m going with Gargoyles. Dragons eat people.
8. Favorite sweet treat?
I’m a fan of cheesecake. But I also like candy.
9. What makes you feel better after a bad day?
Pepsi, tacos and Sandeul.
10. Ever ridden a horse?
I think so. I generally don’t hang out with horses, they ugly.
11. One thing you would like to accomplish before the year is over?
Have a decent grasp on conversational Korean. And be about 50 lbs lighter.
I’m not going to tag anyone because I am sleepy. Maybe I will tomorrow. :)
I’m going to be hanging out in Chicago on Friday. Hopefully I’ll have some time to snap some graffiti shots while we are walking around.
Looking forward to the B.A.P concert on Saturday. Shame it is in Merrillville and not actually in Chicago. Oh well! It’ll be amazing anyway.
But yeah, hopefully have some new shots up soon. I moved so I’m not downtown in Louisville where it is easy to walk and see stuff. Might take a day next week to walk the city though.